Monday, September 14, 2009

Twilight!

Yup. I am a Twilight fan.... (mostly the books though). I was very very disappointed when the 1st movie came out... and it was pretty lame but I think that is because I hate Kristin Stewart. She is a terrible actress. BUT despite my biased feelings I have, my friend sent me this link to the extended 'New Moon' trailor... and I will admit. I am quite excited for the 2nd movie to come out. Although the movies can never be as good as the books... I am crossing my fingers that the second one will be a bit better. I am sure Kristin will somehow ruin this one as badly as she did the first one unfortunately... but I still have high hopes. :)

http://www.examiner.com/x-13536-SF-Celebrity-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m9d13-Watch-the-MTV-VMA-extended-New-Moon-trailer-video

No comments:

Post a Comment