Sunday, May 2, 2010

We Are Back!!!




I know that we have not blogged since Halloween but it wasn't our fault! Blogger wouldn't let me log in for a really long time since they changed things around. No worries though, we are back and we will start blogging again. :)


Trip to Moab with Mom and Cousin Sis.

Moab in February? Ehhhh... it's a little too early.
This is the Hill of Death. It doesn't look that steep in the picture, but oh my goodness, it's insanity!! Me, being the fat girl that I am, pretty much had a heart attack trying to climb up this monster.

This is us at the 'really cool' visitor center



ummm... there really isn't a lot to do in Moab, if you can't tell. :)













1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Sorry I didn't come with you on that Moab trip. It looks like you guys had such an awesome time! Were those goats you rode dangerous?

    ReplyDelete