Wednesday, October 21, 2009

More Wedding Fun

Getting married was so much fun.....but tiring! Oh how I wish I could go back and relive it all. To be quite honest, I don't even remember very much of the reception. It all went by so quickly and is such a blur to me!! It's crazy. I kind of wish I could have been there in line talking to everyone, but also been able to walk around and mingle a bit more. It truly was a perfect day. :)
Alllll of us girls and my man. I was so grateful they all came. I love our group of friends so much!







I love this picture so much. I think it's a really cool shot, plus the way Blake placed his arms around me make my waist look tiny!!! haha


Blake and his gang.


Me and the my ladies


The padres









1 comment:

  1. Katie!! You made such a beautiful bride!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete