Friday, October 16, 2009

To the Fair we go!!

Oh the State Fair.... you've got to love how white trash and red neck it is... and for some reason, my family goes every year. :) Here are a few pics to show you how to have a real good time while you are there!
You of course always have to get an airbrush tattoo as you can see below. John got one that said 'Lucious'.... :) haha. I love how Quentin kind of looks wasted in this picture.
Then there are the classic rip off games that cost tons of money and the prizes are absolute crap. Quentin and John played a few rounds of pop the balloon with a dart. I know I am having fuN if you cant' tell!!!

You of course cannot miss out on the wonderful array of farm animal displays. We saw goats, sheep, oinkers, and the classic milk cow. I promise my mom is not trying to give this cow an enema although it clearly looks like her hand is up the cow's butt hole. :) hahahaha,


Here is the fam (Holy crap ALL of us).. that hardly ever happens.. but yes all 8 of us are here eating some fatty heart stoppin fries and foot long corn dogs (except Christie of course as she carried around her no fat bag of rolls) You can't see it, but behind us is the Bear show! wooooo!!

WE LOVE THE STATE FAIR!!!



1 comment:

  1. Did you go in to see the smallest woman in the world? I wanted to know what that was all about... ;-)

    Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete