Friday, October 16, 2009

TEAM BUILDING PARTY!

My work each month has a fun little get together party to get people to mingle a bit more. Last night we went Bowling at Fat Cats.
Here is me with a balloon! I'm so happy.Here is Christie and our friend Laura, she is on of my lesbian friends. She is a hoot and a cutie.

Here is me being weird with my scarfy thing after I bowled. Tacy randomly snapped this shot of me. My lesbian friend above thinks I look so pretty in this picture and I have no idea why. I mean, really?? Personally I think I look like a super happy crazed deer stuck in the head lights. hahaha


This picture grosses me out... This is Christie with our boss, Martin. I don't like this picture at all. Please notice Christie's fake wedding ring she is wearing. She is funny.





No comments:

Post a Comment